Skip to content
Carrot And Mocha Protein Balls
- 3/4 cup carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop mochaccino protein powder
- Desiccated coconut (to coat)
- Put the carrots, dates, peanut butter, salt and cinnamon into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- With clean hands, roll the mixture into individual balls about one inch in diameter.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut and put in the fridge or freezer to harden.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat
You’ll love these too
Strawberry and Watermelon Cooler