Skip to content
Banana Caramel Protein Bars
- 2 bananas, mashed.
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats.
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp tsp chocolate chips (any kind or chunks)
- 50g banana caramel protein powder (2 sachets)/li>
- Mix the mashed bananas, banana caramel protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Add the oats, flaxseed meal, coconut, and chia seeds.
- Mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8 X 8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into squares. Store in the fridge!
You’ll love these too
Mocha Overnight Oats